Pixel-Pushing Pigeon

Allison is a very excellent designer at Nick Jr. She happens to really like pigeons {she has an excellent facebook instagram stream of artsy shots she takes of them on the streets}, and she used to have a really adorable pigeon mug. But one day a long time ago, her mug disappeared, and I was very sad. I wanted to make her a replacement, but I was a little intimidated about drawing a pigeon for a super cool designer. But then, this year, she was my pick in our department secret santa, and I thought, "Hey! This is a great opportunity to get over my pigeon drawing block." So I made her this little guy, who is drawing her a heart in photoshop on his little 'puter, and got it printed on the front cover of a sketchbook. I think she was pleased. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment