Redneck Goes Cute


There's not a lot of imagery that the males in my family are attracted to, but deer is definitely one of them. Much energy is devoted to the plotting of their death {come hunting season}, and interestingly  that somehow translates into an affection for stuff with deer pictures on it. So I thought it'd be a good birthday card for my dad! I was pleased with how the colors came out on this one. Unfortunately, my brother instructed me that a deer cannot have both antlers and polka-dots at the same time {baby deer are spotted and big deer get antlers}, but I assured him that it was indeed all good. Things in Amanda-land can grow up without losing the elements of their youth that contribute to their adorableness. It's like never-never land, except better and it actually exists. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment